We are hiring! CHP has a team of exceptional individuals who like to make a difference and help us reshape healthcare. Our team members have an open heart and are dedicated to helping others improve their health outcomes in a very compassionate manner. We look for people that find the “yes we can” in everything we do with an abundance of kindness and empathy.
Every individual on our team considers our valued patient members as human beings and not a case number or chart. They value and accept every member for who they are – from their economic values to their belief and value systems, to their medical desires and choices. To us, true healthcare is about listening to what lives inside our patient’s hearts and helping them step forward on their path to well-being with confidence.
Position Summary: Healthcare Onboarding Specialist
Catalytic Health Partners Job Overview
The Healthcare Onboarding Specialist is an important role for us in helping our member patients access vital program benefits. The day-to-day activities for this position are temporary; however, future employment opportunities may be available once this job is complete.
The temporary job requires outbound calling to introduce CHP’s healthcare program and it’s benefits to our care plan members during a 90-day period. We require bilingual speakers, as we call English and Spanish speaking members. You are setting up appointments with our field care team members.
The person in this role needs to be dependable and demonstrate great phone skills. Productivity and quality very important in this position, with a heavy emphasis in daily outbound calls. This is not a sales position. We are not selling a product, we are simply introducing our services to people that are already qualified to receive the healthcare plan benefit.
The position requires detailed record keeping of activities. A positive attitude is essential with a passion to help others.
- Participate in all onboarding tasks, including daily outbound calls to introduce benefits
- Work in the office contact center, coordinating activities and tasks with other team members
- Follow call scripts, track calls and progress
- Meet or exceed daily productivity standards in calls and appointments
- Maintain and update all records in our office systems using our computer-based tools
- Follow strict timelines to meet the goals for onboarding
- Communicate and assist in member escalation and urgent challenges.
Skill Requirements and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in working in a contact center, healthcare, customer service or other outbound calling positions where you follow a script
- Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish communication skills
- Experience working in a high-productivity environment
- Strong communication skills, easy to understand and happy, cheerful demeanor
- Experience working in the healthcare industry helpful
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast‐paced environment
- Highly‐developed computer skills (MS Office Applications, Windows)
- High School Diploma
Location: North Phoenix, AZ (Corporate HQ Office)
Reports to: Office Manager
Department: General Office
Temporary Position (Approximately 90 days) – Upon completion of this job, candidates are encouraged to apply for other opportunities within the company.
We help patients step forward on a path to well-being with confidence. WE ARE CHP!
Forward us a copy of your resume to email@example.com and note the position you are applying for in your cover email.
About Catalytic Health Partners
At Catalytic Health Partners (CHP), we are passionate about reshaping healthcare. CHP is a population health management organization with an unwavering focus on accountability and great member outcomes. We believe all members should determine their healthcare goals. Our role is to help them achieve those goals. Educating each member about their health, health issues, and treatment options – at their level of understanding – is core to our work. Our member care model brings three powerful elements together: people, technology, and data. We combine caring, personalized, in-home member engagement with convenient digital connectivity and advanced, highly current analytics. CHP turns data into information, information into insight, and insight into timely, exceptional and compassionate member care.